Cine Gear Expo 2015 is where attendee's can meet with the DPS Cinema team and get a close-up look at the DPS Enhanced Environment process.
Attendee’s to this year’s Cine Gear Expo 2015 being held at The Studios’ at Paramount June 4-7, will have the opportunity to meet with the DPS Cinema team and get a close-up look at the DPS Enhanced Environment process.
Stop by the DPS Cinema Booth #S113 located on Stage 14. Be sure to stop by, meet the team, and get a personal sneak peek into the Enhanced Environment Filmic Process.
DPS Cinema Enhanced Environments is a new twist on a classic cine technology that
seamlessly merges acquisition and effects. This technique extends the sightlines of live
sets using media (LED, projector, etc.) to seamlessly integrate through proprietary
controls, on as large a scale as needed, while allowing talent and crew to visualize
actual environments, rather than existing in a green screen world.
• Vehicular Amplification — The original Poorman’s process
• Set Extension — Virtually limitless proportions
• Media Reality — Photo-realism on tap
• Extend sightlines using media
• Simulate realistic environmental light or hyper-reality
• Talent & crew visualize environment rather than being in a green screen world
• Move from daylight to night environments at the touch of a button
• Image specs (color, motion, brightness, etc.) fully adjustable on the day
• Allows talent to experience hyper-reality (sci-fi, fantasy, etc.)
• Can combine with green screens
• Integrate into existing acquisition & post workflow